Saturday, November 5, 2011

I am a Writer and These are the Ghost Towns

Hello there.

My name is Christian, and since 2008 I have been researching and visiting Utah's Ghost Towns. In the summer I live in Green River, UT and I work as a guide on the rivers of the Colorado Plateau for Holiday Expeditions, Centennial Canoe, and Colorado Discover Ability. In the winters I work for skiers, live in a truck, hang out in libraries and colleges, and I work on a book. My ongoing work on Utah's ghost towns is scheduled to be completed by summer 2012. I am in search of a Publisher. This blog has been created to share with you my love for Utah's old forgotten places, as well as to promote my own project.

Some more info, along with various lovely photographs, can be found here.

Check back now and then, as this blog should get a new post every week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment